Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

15 funny jokes about food:

1. **What do you call fake spaghetti?** An impasta.

2. **Why don’t eggs tell jokes?** They’d crack each other up.

3. **Why did the tomato turn red?** Because it saw the salad dressing.

4. **What kind of cheese isn’t yours?** Nacho cheese.

5. **Why did the scarecrow become a successful neurosurgeon?** Because he was outstanding in his field.

6. **What do you get when you cross a snowman and a vampire?** Frostbite.

7. **How do you fix a broken pizza?** With tomato paste.

8. **Why did the cookie go to the hospital?** Because it felt crummy.

9. **What do you call a fake noodle?** An impasta.

10. **Why do cows wear bells?** Because their horns don’t work.

11. **What did the grape do when he got stepped on?** Nothing but let out a little wine!

12. **Why did the banana go to the doctor?** Because it wasn’t peeling well.

13. **Why don’t skeletons fight each other?** They don’t have the guts.

14. **Why was the math book sad?** It had too many problems.

15. **What’s orange and sounds like a parrot?** A carrot.

Comments

Popular Posts