Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about food:

"I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food."

"My doctor told me I had to stop throwing intimate dinners for four unless there are three other people." 

"Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart." 

"Age and glasses of wine should never be counted." 

"I'm on a seafood diet. I see food and I eat it."

"Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first." 

"Never eat more than you can lift." 

"I’m not a glutton – I’m an explorer of food." 

"Promises and pie-crust are made to be broken." 

"You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I’m not hungry enough to eat six." 

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food."

"Vegetables are a must on a diet. I suggest carrot cake, zucchini bread, and pumpkin pie." 

"Chocolate is nature’s way of making up for Mondays."

"We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie."

"If we're not meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?" 

Comments

Popular Posts