Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

some 90 funny quotes about divorce:

1. "Divorce: The end of an error."
2. "Divorce is like algebra. You look at your X and wonder Y."
3. "Marriage is the chief cause of divorce." 
4. "I'm an excellent housekeeper. Every time I get a divorce, I keep the house." 
5. "When two people decide to get a divorce, it isn't a sign that they don't understand one another, but a sign that they have, at last, begun to." 
6. "My husband and I have never considered divorce… murder sometimes, but never divorce." 
7. "Divorce is just the beginning. I know." 
8. "The happiest time in any marriage is just after the ceremony and just before the divorce.
9. "The difference between a divorce and a legal separation is that a legal separation gives a husband time to hide his money." 
10. "A divorce is like an amputation: you survive it, but there's less of you." 
11. "I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury." 
12. "When I divorced my first husband, I was able to keep the wedding dress I wore to my second marriage." 
13. "When you get married you want to do it in the most romantic, beautiful place. You know? Like Paris or Rome. Or Disneyland." 
14. "You never really know a man until you have divorced him."
15. "I’m getting a divorce because I have a single girl’s body and a married girl’s mind." 
16. "My wife and I were happy for twenty years. Then we met."
17. "I’d marry again if I found a man who had fifteen million dollars, would sign over half to me, and guarantee that he’d be dead within a year." 
18. "I'm still friends with all my exes, except one who refused to keep in touch after I told him I didn't love him." 
19. "I’m not upset about my divorce. I’m only upset that I’m not a widow." 
20. "Why did the scarecrow get a divorce? Because he found his wife was too straw-ful."

Comments

Popular Posts