Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

here are 15 funny jokes about a balanced diet:


Why did the scarecrow start a diet?
He wanted to be outstanding in his field!

What’s a balanced diet?
A cookie in each hand!

Why did the tomato go out with a prune?
Because it couldn’t find a date!

Why did the diet go to therapy?
It had too many mixed greens!

Why did the cucumber refuse dessert?
It was in a pickle with its diet!

What’s a dietitian’s favorite exercise?
Chewing!

How do you make a diet root beer float?
Add a scoop of diet ice cream!

Why did the bread go on a diet?
It wanted to be a little less loaf-y!

What did the lettuce say to the celery?
Quit stalking me, I'm on a diet!

Why don’t diets work in space?
Because there’s no weigh!

How do you get a rock star to eat a balanced diet?
Tell them there’s a salad bar at the after-party!

Why did the peanut go on a diet?
It felt a little butter than the rest!

What do you call a diet without fruits and vegetables?
Nuts!

Why did the cookie go to the gym?
To get a little less crumb-y!

Why did the vegan break up with the meat-lover?
Their relationship was too rare!

I hope these bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts