Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about basketball:


  1. Why can't basketball players go on vacation? They'd get called for traveling.

  2. Why did the basketball team go to the bank? To get their bounce checked.

  3. Why was the basketball court always wet? Because the players kept dribbling on it.

  4. What’s a basketball player’s favorite kind of cheese? Swish cheese.

  5. Why did the basketball bring a rope to the game? In case it needed to tie the score.

  6. Why do basketball players love donuts? Because they can dunk them.

  7. What do you call a pig who plays basketball? A ball hog.

  8. Why did the basketball player sit on the sideline and sketch pictures of chickens? He was trying to draw fowls.

  9. What do you call a monkey who plays basketball? A hoop star.

  10. Why did the basketball team go to the barbershop? They wanted to get a few cuts.

  11. Why did the chicken join the basketball team? It wanted to lay it up.

  12. Why do basketball players stay calm during games? Because they always try to keep their cool.

  13. What’s a basketball player’s favorite kind of story? A tall tale.

  14. Why did the basketball player go to jail? He shot the ball.

  15. What’s a basketball player’s favorite place in a restaurant? The high chair.

I hope these jokes bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts