Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about the Olympics


Why don't Olympic sprinters eat fast food?
Because they can't catch it!

Why did the scarecrow win an Olympic medal?
Because he was outstanding in his field!

Why don't skiers ever get angry at the Olympics?
Because they know how to go downhill fast!

What’s a gymnast’s least favorite vegetable?
The turnip!

Why did the basketball player bring string to the Olympics?
In case he needed to tie the score!

Why was the math book sad during the Olympics?
Because it had too many problems to solve!

How do Olympic athletes stay cool during the games?
They stand next to their fans!

Why did the soccer player bring a ladder to the Olympics?
To get to the high kicks!

Why don’t they play poker in the Olympics?
Because it’s hard to shuffle the cards on the grass!

Why did the golfer bring an extra pair of pants to the Olympics?
In case he got a hole in one!

Why did the computer go to the Olympics?
It wanted to compete in the pent-a-thlon!

What’s a runner’s favorite type of music?
Hip hop!

Why was the Olympic stadium so cool?
Because it was full of fans!

Why don't Olympic marathon runners ever get lost?
Because they always follow the course!

Why did the tomato turn red at the Olympics?
Because it saw the salad dressing!

I hope these jokes bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts