Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about cheese:


"Age is of no importance, unless you’re a cheese."

"Life is great. Cheese makes it better."

"I’m on a cheese diet. It’s not going very well, but it’s so gouda."

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."

"Cheese is milk’s leap toward immortality."

"You can’t make everyone happy. You’re not cheese."

"I cut the cheese, and it was delicious."

"My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch… I call it lunch. With cheese."

"Cheese: the glue that holds my life together."

"Good cheese needs good company."

"You’re the cheese to my macaroni."

"I’m just a girl, standing in front of a salad, asking it to be cheese."

"Sweet dreams are made of cheese. Who am I to diss a Brie?"

"Cheese is the one thing I’m really serious about."

"When life gives you lemons, trade them for cheese."

I hope these quotes bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts