Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about chocolate:


"Chocolate doesn't ask silly questions. Chocolate understands."

"Stressed spelled backwards is desserts. Coincidence? I think not!"

"Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate."

"All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

"Chocolate is cheaper than therapy, and you don't need an appointment."

"I never met a chocolate I didn't like."

"Chocolate doesn't ask for your past, it just loves you for who you are."

"Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy chocolate, which is pretty much the same thing."

"Chocolate: the perfect cure for a bad day."

"Life happens. Chocolate helps."

"There's nothing better than a friend, unless it's a friend with chocolate."

"Exercise is a dirty word. Every time I hear it, I wash my mouth out with chocolate."

"I'm sorry for what I said when I didn't have my chocolate."

"Chocolate is nature's way of making up for Mondays."

"I would give up chocolate, but I'm not a quitter."

These quotes celebrate the joy, indulgence, and sometimes addictive nature of chocolate in a humorous way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts