Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about "The Lion King" movie:


  1. Why did Simba's father get lost? Because he couldn't follow the Mufasa signs.

  2. What’s Simba’s favorite instrument? The lion harp.

  3. Why did Simba look so cool? Because he always had his pride with him.

  4. What did Timon say when Pumbaa told him to move faster? “Hakuna Ma-turtle!”

  5. Why did Nala bring a ladder to the Pride Rock? To see the lion king up high.

  6. Why did Simba’s father always carry an umbrella? Because of the reign.

  7. Why did Rafiki slap Simba? To let him know it was time to get a move on – no monkey business!

  8. Why did Simba’s friend get a job at the zoo? He was a real lion-tamer.

  9. Why do lions always eat raw meat? Because they don’t know how to cook!

  10. What’s Scar’s favorite game? Monopoly, because he loves to take over everything.

  11. Why did Pumbaa bring soap to the savannah? Because he was a little bit of a pig.

  12. What do you call a lion with a fancy hat? A dandy lion.

  13. How does Simba like his jokes? Roaring with laughter.

  14. Why did Simba always do well in school? Because he was very bright and prideful.

  15. What do you get if you cross a lion and a snowman? Frostbite.

I hope these jokes give you a good laugh!

Comments

Popular Posts