Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about the movie "Beauty and the Beast":


  1. Why did Belle go to school? Because she wanted to improve her "Beast" mode.

  2. What did the Beast say when he joined an exercise class? "I’m here to get beastly fit!"

  3. Why did Gaston bring a ladder to the bar? Because he heard the drinks were on the house!

  4. Why did the Beast get a job at the library? Because he wanted to keep an eye on Belle’s favorite books.

  5. What do you call a musical about Gaston? A one-man show!

  6. Why did Lumière always feel warm? Because he was a candle with a bright personality.

  7. What do you call Belle when she’s at the beach? A Beauty and the Beach!

  8. Why did Belle always carry a pen? Because she wanted to write her own fairy tale.

  9. Why did the Beast take up gardening? He wanted to make sure the rose was well taken care of.

  10. What’s the Beast’s favorite hobby? Roar-ing in laughter!

  11. Why did Mrs. Potts get hired at the restaurant? Because she’s a real tea-rrific server!

  12. Why was Cogsworth always on time? Because he was a clock with a punctual attitude.

  13. What’s Belle’s favorite part of a computer? The "Beauty" screen!

  14. Why did Gaston fail math class? Because he couldn’t count past one!

  15. What do you call a Beast that loves to cook? A MasterChef!

I hope these jokes bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts