Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about the movie "Iron Man":


  1. Why did Tony Stark start doing yoga? Because he wanted to find his inner "piece" of Iron.

  2. What do you call Iron Man after he’s had a lot to drink? Tony Stagger.

  3. Why did Iron Man go to school? To work on his "robo-tics."

  4. What’s Iron Man’s favorite type of music? Heavy metal.

  5. Why did Iron Man always get invited to parties? Because he was a real "blast" to be around.

  6. What’s Tony Stark’s favorite type of clothing? T-shirts – because they’re Stark-approved.

  7. Why did Tony Stark start a gardening club? To get in touch with his “roots.”

  8. Why did Iron Man buy a new suit? He wanted to "armor up" his wardrobe.

  9. Why don’t Iron Man and Black Widow get along? She always bugs him!

  10. Why did Tony Stark refuse to buy a second-hand suit? Because he didn’t want to deal with any "re-armor" problems.

  11. What does Tony Stark call his relaxed suit? His "iron-on" PJs.

  12. Why does Iron Man always carry a pencil? In case he needs to draw his weapons.

  13. What’s Iron Man’s favorite sports team? The “Steelers.”

  14. Why did Iron Man join a band? Because he wanted to rock out in “Iron” Maiden.

  15. Why did Tony Stark make a great chef? He knew how to "stir" things up!

I hope these jokes give you a good laugh!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts