Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about tacos:


Why did the taco visit the therapist?
Because it had too many layers to deal with!

What do you call a sleeping taco?
A siesta wrap!

Why don’t tacos ever get lost?
Because they always find their way back to salsa!

How do tacos say grace?
“Lettuce pray.”

What’s a taco’s favorite movie?
“Filling Good: The Guac and Roll Story.”

Why did the taco break up with the burrito?
It found out it was too wrapped up in itself.

What did the taco say to the guacamole?
“You complete me.”

Why do tacos make terrible musicians?
Because they always fall apart during the rap!

What’s a taco’s favorite music genre?
Wrap music!

Why do tacos make great friends?
Because they always shell out good advice.

What do you call a taco that’s always on the move?
A roam-ing taco.

Why did the taco go to school?
To become a little bita genius!

What did the taco say to its secret admirer?
“I’m nacho average love interest.”

Why did the taco blush?
Because it saw the salad dressing!

What’s a taco’s favorite type of joke?
Anything that’s corny!

I hope these jokes give you a good laugh and bring out your love for tacos!

Comments

Popular Posts