Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about tennis:


Why did the tennis player bring a ladder to the match?
Because he wanted to serve and volley!

What do you get when you combine a tennis match with a comedy show?
A lot of racket!

Why do tennis players never get married?
Because love means nothing to them!

Why was the tennis player always invited to parties?
Because he knew how to serve!

Why did the tennis player bring string to the match?
In case he needed to tie the score!

How do you make a tennis player happy?
Serve them with a smile!

Why did the tennis ball go to school?
To get a little more bounce in its step!

What’s a tennis player’s favorite city?
Volleywood!

Why did the scarecrow become a tennis coach?
Because he was outstanding in his field!

What’s a tennis player’s favorite instrument?
The racket!

Why did the tennis player go to jail?
Because he couldn't stop smashing things!

Why do tennis players never get hot?
Because they have so many fans!

Why did the tennis player refuse to play hide and seek?
Because good players are always too hard to find!

What do you call a girl standing in the middle of a tennis court?
Annette!

How do you know if a tennis player is in a good mood?
They’re always up for a game!

I hope these jokes give you a good laugh!

Comments

Popular Posts