Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

here are 15 funny jokes about blockchain technology:

 
Why did the blockchain cross the road?
To verify the other side.

How do blockchain developers tell their kids to go to bed?
"It's time to fork!"

Why was the blockchain always calm?
It knew how to handle its blocks.

Why don’t blockchain developers get lost?
Because they always have proof of stake.

What's a blockchain enthusiast's favorite movie?
"The Ledger of Zorro."

How many blockchain developers does it take to change a light bulb?
None, they just declare it immutable and develop around it.

Why did the blockchain go broke?
It lost all its nodes in a hard fork.

Why did Satoshi Nakamoto avoid parties?
He didn’t want to lose his private key.

What's a blockchain developer's favorite type of music?
Crypto beats.

Why don’t blockchain transactions tell secrets?
Because they’re public ledger.

What did the blockchain say to its therapist?
"I'm feeling a bit fragmented."

Why was the blockchain developer’s wife unhappy?
He kept hashing out the same arguments.

Why did the blockchain break up with the database?
It found a more distributed relationship.

Why don’t blockchains ever get into fights?
They always reach a consensus.

How do blockchain developers stay in shape?
They run a lot of nodes.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts