Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

here are 15 funny quotes about 5G technology:


"5G: because buffering is so 2010."

"With 5G, my internet speed is faster than my brain."

"5G: the only thing that moves faster than my morning coffee."

"I upgraded to 5G, now my phone gets things done before I even think of them."

"5G: for when you need cat videos at lightning speed."

"5G: making slow internet look like dial-up."

"5G: so fast, even your memes will be outdated by the time they finish downloading."

"With 5G, your data travels faster than your thoughts."

"5G: because 'waiting' is not in my vocabulary."

"Who needs a time machine when you have 5G?"

"5G: turning 'I’ll be there in a minute' into 'I’m already there.'"

"Thanks to 5G, my phone is the fastest thing in my house."

"5G: where even your procrastination is high-speed."

"5G: the only thing quicker than my toddler."

"5G: making buffering a thing of the past, and impatience a thing of the future."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts