Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about boxing:


  1. "Boxing is like jazz. The better it is, the less people appreciate it." – George Foreman

  2. "The trouble with boxing is that it’s full of people who think they’re doing the fighting when really they’re just getting in the way." – Frank Bruno

  3. "Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face." – Mike Tyson

  4. "In boxing, you create a strategy to beat each new opponent. It’s just like chess." – Lennox Lewis

  5. "I’m so fast that last night I turned off the light switch in my hotel room and was in bed before the room was dark." – Muhammad Ali

  6. "Boxing is a lot of white men watching two black men beat each other up." – Muhammad Ali

  7. "To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will." – Sugar Ray Robinson

  8. "Boxing is not about your feelings. It's about performance." – Manny Pacquiao

  9. "You can sum up this sport in two words: You never know." – Lou Duva

  10. "When I punch people in the face, they don’t think it’s too marvelous." – Muhammad Ali

  11. "The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses – behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." – Muhammad Ali

  12. "It’s not the size of the dog in the fight; it’s the size of the fight in the dog." – Archie Griffin

  13. "Boxing is a lot of fun. You’re going to have fun when you’re in there punching and getting punched." – Mike Tyson

  14. "Sure, there have been injuries and deaths in boxing – but none of them serious." – Alan Minter

  15. "I’ve never been knocked out, but I’ve been eliminated from consciousness." – Mike Tyson

I hope these quotes bring a smile to your face and a bit of humor to your day!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts