Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about tennis:


"Tennis: the only sport where 'love' means nothing."

"My favorite tennis player is the one who makes me look athletic by comparison."

"If at first you don't succeed in tennis, blame your racket."

"The only thing more important than winning is making sure you look good while doing it."

"Tennis is 90% mental and the other half is physical."

"Tennis is a lot like dating. You start off with love and end with a racket."

"You don't need to be crazy to play tennis, but it helps."

"The best doubles team? My racket and my frustration."

"I don't always play tennis, but when I do, I make sure to hit every ball out of bounds."

"Why did the tennis player never use a smartphone? Because he couldn’t find a tennis app that could keep up with his smashing."

"Tennis: the sport where you grunt more than you score."

"My backhand may be weak, but my excuses are strong."

"Tennis players have two speeds: fast and ‘I can’t believe I missed that.’"

"Life is like a game of tennis; the player who serves well seldom loses."

"I have a love-hate relationship with tennis. I love the sport, but it hates me."

These quotes should bring a smile to the face of any tennis enthusiast!

Comments

Popular Posts