Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

here are 15 funny quotes about cybersecurity technology:


"Cybersecurity: because the only safe computer is the one that's turned off."

"Hackers gonna hack, but we're here to make them wish they hadn't."

"The best password is the one you can never remember."

"Cybersecurity is like an onion; it has layers and it makes you cry."

"In cybersecurity, there's no 'I' in team, but there are two in 'idiot.'"

"Data breaches are just hackers saying, 'You’re not paranoid enough.'"

"Cybersecurity is the only field where you get to say 'I told you so' and no one is happy about it."

"In the world of cybersecurity, the early worm gets caught by the early bird."

"Cybersecurity: because 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' doesn't fix everything."

"The strongest password is the one you never have to use."

"Cybersecurity: turning 'trust but verify' into 'trust no one, ever.'"

"Why secure your network? Because 'it was fine' is not a valid excuse."

"Cybersecurity is like a seatbelt: you only miss it when you need it."

"Your password is like underwear: change it often and don’t share it with strangers."

"Cybersecurity: the art of closing the barn door before the hacker horses bolt."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts