Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny baseball quotes:



"Baseball is ninety percent mental and the other half is physical." – Yogi Berra

"There are only two seasons – winter and baseball." – Bill Veeck

"I never blame myself when I’m not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats." – Yogi Berra

"They say some of my stars drink whiskey, but I have found that the ones who drink milkshakes don’t win many ball games." – Fred "Mugsy" Mugford

"I’d walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball." – Pete Rose

"You can observe a lot by just watching." – Yogi Berra

"Baseball is like church. Many attend, few understand." – Leo Durocher

"You don’t realize how easy this game is until you get up in that broadcasting booth." – Mickey Mantle

"The baseball mania has run its course. It has no future as a professional endeavor." – Cincinnati Gazette editorial, 1879

"In baseball, you don’t know nothing." – Yogi Berra

"Baseball players are smarter than football players. How often do you see a baseball team penalized for too many men on the field?" – Jim Bouton

"What does a mama bear on the pill have in common with the World Series? No cubs." – Harry Caray

"The other teams could make trouble for us if they win." – Yogi Berra

"It ain’t like football. You can’t make up no trick plays." – Yogi Berra

"When they start the game, they don’t yell, 'Work ball!' They say, 'Play ball!'" – Willie Stargell

These quotes showcase the humor and wit that often surround America's favorite pastime!

Comments

Popular Posts