Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about Minions:



Why don’t Minions ever get lost?
Because they always follow the banana trail!

What do you call a Minion that can sing?
A Bananarazzi!

Why did the Minion bring a ladder to the bar?
Because the drinks were on the house!

How do Minions stay cool in the summer?
They hang out in the despic-pool!

Why did the Minion start a band?
Because he had a lot of despic-talents!

What did the Minion say to the banana?
“You’re ap-peeling!”

Why did the Minion go to school?
To become a smarty-pants!

What’s a Minion’s favorite exercise?
Yellow-jumps!

Why don’t Minions use elevators?
Because they love to take the gru-nd floor!

What’s a Minion’s favorite type of music?
Bananarama!

How do Minions write their grocery list?
In banana shorthand!

Why did the Minion bring a notebook to the party?
Because he wanted to take note of all the fun!

What’s a Minion’s favorite game?
Peek-a-banana!

Why did the Minion get a job at the fruit market?
Because he was great at appealing to customers!

What do you call a Minion with a PhD?
A min-ionaire!

These jokes are sure to bring a smile, just like the mischievous Minions themselves!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts