Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about ramen:



Why did the ramen get invited to every party?
Because it’s always so-uplifting!

What do you call a bowl of ramen that sings?
Opera-men!

Why don’t ramen noodles ever get into trouble?
Because they always stay in their broth-er’s good books!

What did the ramen say to the egg?
“You crack me up!”

Why did the ramen break up with the soy sauce?
It was too salty!

How do ramen noodles apologize?
They say, “I’m soy-ry!”

What’s a ramen noodle’s favorite movie?
Ramen-ding 2!

Why do ramen noodles never feel cold?
Because they’re always in the broth!

What do you call a romantic ramen?
Noodly in love!

Why did the ramen noodle go to therapy?
It had too many soup-pressed feelings!

How does ramen stay in shape?
Noodle yoga!

Why don’t ramen noodles ever play hide and seek?
Because they always spill the broth!

What did one ramen noodle say to the other at a concert?
"This is so bowl-shaking!"

Why did the ramen noodle blush?
Because it saw the egg drop!

What’s a ramen’s favorite genre of music?
Soft broth!

These jokes are sure to give you a good laugh while enjoying your next bowl of ramen!

Comments

Popular Posts