Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about salad:

  1. Why did the cucumber break up with the tomato?
    Because it thought the relationship was a little too "dressing."

  2. Why did the salad go to therapy?
    It had too many issues to toss out!

  3. I’m trying to eat more salads...
    ...but every time I do, I find myself adding croutons, bacon bits, and cheese. It’s basically a cheeseburger now.

  4. What’s a salad’s favorite song?
    “Lettuce Entertain You!”

  5. I made a salad for lunch today.
    It was mostly croutons and bacon bits. Actually, it was just bacon-wrapped croutons.

  6. Why don’t salads ever gossip?
    Because they know how to keep things leafy quiet.

  7. What did the salad say to the sandwich?
    Lettuce be friends!

  8. I tried to make a salad pun, but...
    ...I didn’t have enough dressing for the punch line.

  9. Why did the salad sit alone at lunch?
    Because it was feeling green with envy.

  10. My idea of a balanced diet:
    A salad in one hand, and a slice of pizza in the other.

  11. Why do salads never get bored?
    Because they’re always being tossed around!

  12. I wanted to make a salad joke, but...
    ...I didn’t have the thyme for it.

  13. Why do salad ingredients never argue?
    They all know how to blend well together.

  14. If salads could talk, what would they say?
    "Lettuce be honest, we're better with bacon."

  15. When I said I wanted to “turn over a new leaf,”
    I didn’t mean adding kale to my salad!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts