Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about immunity-boosting foods:



"Eating garlic to boost your immunity is great—just don’t expect any close conversations afterward!"

"I like my oranges like I like my friends: full of Vitamin C and never causing drama."

"Kale might be an immunity booster, but it’s still no match for the taste of pizza."

"They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but I’m starting to think it’s just a clever way to sell more apples."

"My favorite immunity-boosting food? Chocolate… covered in berries. It’s practically health food, right?"

"I don’t always eat broccoli, but when I do, I expect a lifetime of good health in return."

"Ginger might boost your immunity, but it definitely doesn’t win any flavor contests."

"I’m on an immunity-boosting kick. Translation: I’ve eaten so much citrus, I might start glowing."

"Elderberry syrup: because adulting is hard enough without getting sick."

"Turmeric lattes are proof that if you make something sound exotic enough, people will drink it for health."

"If blueberries really are a superfood, then I should have superpowers by now."

"They say you are what you eat, so I’m aiming to be strong and healthy… but with a side of chocolate."

"Who needs a flu shot when you can just eat a daily dose of garlic? Oh right, everyone around you."

"Eating spinach for immunity is a great idea, as long as it’s hidden in a smoothie. No one needs to taste that."

"I’m boosting my immunity with kale chips. Or as I like to call them, 'crunchy green lies.'"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts