Featured
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Here are 10 funny jokes inspired by Finding Dory:
"If Dory had a dollar for every time she forgot something, she’d still forget where she put it!"
"Dory’s motto: 'Just keep swimming'… because stopping would mean she'd have to remember why she was swimming in the first place!"
"Dory has the memory of a goldfish and the heart of a dolphin—two things that somehow work together to save the day."
"If Dory can find her way across the ocean with short-term memory loss, maybe I can find my keys… eventually."
"Only Dory would forget what she was looking for halfway across the ocean. Honestly, it’s a mood."
"The real hero of Finding Dory? GPS. Because, honestly, she’d be lost without it."
"If Dory can find Nemo and herself, then I can probably find my phone, even if it’s on silent."
"Dory’s best feature? Her memory. Oh, wait… no… scratch that."
"Dory’s memory loss was cute in the movie—until I realized that’s how I feel every time I enter a new room."
"Every Finding Dory rewatch is basically like seeing it for the first time… just like Dory!"
Just keep laughing!
Comments
Popular Posts
❤️Inspiring Words for Papa ❤️#love #fatherhood
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Here are 15 funny quotes about risk management:
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Haha!
ReplyDelete