Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about "Jurassic Park":


  1. Why don't dinosaurs drive cars? Because Tyrannosaurus wrecks!

  2. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up? Try-Try-Try-ceratops!

  3. Why did the dinosaur cross the road? Because the chicken hadn't evolved yet!

  4. Why don't you ever see dinosaurs at the gym? Because they're all dead!

  5. What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus!

  6. Why did the T-rex break up with his girlfriend? Because she was a gold digger!

  7. How do you know if there’s a dinosaur in your refrigerator? The door won’t close!

  8. What do you get when a dinosaur sneezes? Out of the way as fast as you can!

  9. Why are dinosaurs no longer around? Because their Jurassic period was up!

  10. What do you call a blind dinosaur? Do-you-think-he-saurus!

  11. How do you invite a dinosaur for lunch? Tea, Rex?

  12. What do you call a dinosaur who’s a noisy sleeper? A Bronto-snorus!

  13. Why was the dinosaur afraid to go to the library? Because their books were all over due!

  14. What do you call a dinosaur in cowboy boots? Tyrannosaurus Tex!

  15. Why don’t dinosaurs use computers? Because they’re afraid of the mouse!

I hope these jokes bring a roar of laughter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts