Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about sushi:

Here are 15 funny jokes about sushi:

Why don’t sushi chefs ever get lost?
Because they always follow the "roll" map!

What did the sushi say to the bee?
Wasabi!

Why did the sushi blush?
Because it saw the soy sauce!

What do you call a lazy sushi chef?
A rice-bum!

Why did the sushi break up with the wasabi?
It was too hot to handle!

Why don’t sushi go to school?
Because they're afraid of getting a little "roe-dent"!

What do you get when you cross a snowman with sushi?
Frostbite rolls!

Why did the sushi go to therapy?
It had too many raw emotions!

What do sushi say when they make a mistake?
"Oh, snapper!"

Why is sushi the best at math?
Because it’s always "on a roll"!

What do you call a sushi magician?
A "raw-kus pocus"!

Why don’t sushi ever tell secrets?
Because they’re afraid of getting into hot water!

What’s a sushi’s favorite song?
"Don’t Stop Believin’" – because they never stop rollin’!

Why did the sushi cross the road?
To soy on the other side!

How do sushi chefs throw a party?
They have a “rice” time!

I hope you find these sushi jokes amusing!

Comments

  1. Starting a day with these jokes keeps me on the mood! 😂👍 Thank you 💚

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts