Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about Artificial Intelligence:


Why did the AI break up with the internet?
It found another, more stimulating server!

Why don't AIs ever get lost?
Because they always know the way to the cloud!

What did the AI say to the human programmer?
"I think you have a byte-sized error in your code!"

Why did the AI start a band?
Because it heard it could download a lot of gigs!

How do you know if an AI likes you?
It sends you byte-sized love notes!

Why did the AI apply for a job at the bakery?
Because it heard they knead someone with a lot of processing power!

How does an AI make decisions?
It flips a quantum coin!

Why was the AI bad at stand-up comedy?
Its jokes kept crashing!

Why did the AI go to school?
To improve its artificial intelligence!

What do you call an AI that takes up farming?
A harvesting algorithm!

Why did the AI visit the eye doctor?
It had trouble recognizing faces!

Why did the AI bring a ladder to the data center?
To reach the highest artificial intelligence!

How did the AI start its day?
It rebooted its morning routine!

Why was the AI bad at playing hide and seek?
It always ended up hiding in the cloud!

Why did the AI start playing chess?
Because it heard the rooks and knights were well-coded!

I hope these jokes about Artificial Intelligence brought a smile to your face! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts