Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about healthy sleep habits:

 

  1. "I’m on a seafood diet. I see food and then I fall asleep."

  2. "I’m good at sleeping. I can do it with my eyes closed."

  3. "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy, and constantly in need of a nap."

  4. "I’m not a night owl or an early bird. I’m some sort of permanently exhausted pigeon."

  5. "Sleep is the best meditation – just ask my pillow!"

  6. "I don’t need an inspirational quote. I need eight hours of sleep."

  7. "Sleeping like a baby means waking up every two hours and crying for no reason."

  8. "Why go to bed early when you can stay up late and regret it in the morning?"

  9. "A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book. Just don’t try to do them both at once."

  10. "I have a condition that prevents me from going to bed on time. It’s called Netflix."

  11. "Nap all day, sleep all night, party never. Repeat."

  12. "Sleeping is my drug, my bed is my dealer, and my alarm clock is the police."

  13. "My idea of a good night is one where I don’t have to set an alarm for the next morning."

  14. "I’m on a 24-hour energy-saving mode called sleep."

  15. "There is no sunrise so beautiful that it’s worth waking me up to see it."

Hope these quotes bring a smile to your face and encourage some healthy, humorous reflections on sleep!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts