Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about healthy weight maintenance:



Why did the weight loss coach break up with the scale?

Because every time they met, it just brought her down!
My diet plan for today:

Start with a salad, then a donut, and another salad. It’s all about balance, right?
I tried to lose weight, but it keeps finding me.

I think I need a restraining order against my cravings!
Why don’t diets ever work?

Because cake tastes better than being skinny feels!
I finally figured out how to lose weight!

It’s called not weighing yourself.
My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch.

It’s called getting up from the couch.
I started a new diet:

It's called “You’re Gonna Finish That?”
Why did the tomato go on a diet?

It wanted to ketchup with its friends!
I have a lot of food in my fridge.

I guess you could say I’m “carb-loading” for a marathon I’ll never run.
What’s the hardest part of weight maintenance?

Staying away from the kitchen.
I’m on a whiskey diet.

I’ve lost three days already!
Why do I weigh more on Mondays?

Because I had a “light” weekend… Light on exercise, heavy on snacks!
What’s the key to maintaining weight?

Never step on the scale!
Every time I say no to snacks, I gain weight.

Must be the stress of resisting them!
I love long walks…

Especially when they’re taken by people who annoy me while I’m eating.
These jokes add a lighthearted touch to the often frustrating experience of maintaining a healthy weight!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts