Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about salad:


  1. "Salad’s just a crouton delivery system."

  2. "Eating salad every day is a challenge... especially when it's surrounded by pizza."

  3. "Salads are like relationships—great in the beginning, but then you just want pizza."

  4. "I love salad... as long as it’s covered in cheese, bacon, and ranch dressing."

  5. "You don’t win friends with salad... unless it’s loaded with carbs."

  6. "My salad days are over. Now I’m more of a burger and fries kind of person."

  7. "Salad: where all the healthy stuff hides under a pile of dressing."

  8. "I eat salads because my inner pizza-loving self needs some competition."

  9. "A salad without dressing is just a bowl of sadness."

  10. "The only thing that should be tossed is my salad. Not my mood."

  11. "Salads would be more fun if croutons were little donuts."

  12. "Some people are all about salads... I’m more about the salad that comes before dessert."

  13. "When life gives you lettuce, make a salad... or throw it out and order takeout."

  14. "I like salads because they make me feel like I’m trying, even when I add fried chicken on top."

  15. "My salad isn’t complete without a side of fries and a milkshake."

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts