Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about the stock market:




"The stock market is designed to transfer money from the Active to the Patient." – Warren Buffett

"Investing is the only business I know where, when things go on sale, people run out of the store."

"October: This is one of the peculiarly dangerous months to speculate in stocks in. The others are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August, and February." – Mark Twain

"I love long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me – like the stock market on a bad day."

"The four most dangerous words in investing are: 'This time it’s different.'" – Sir John Templeton

"My broker and I are working on a retirement plan. Unfortunately, it’s his."

"The stock market is filled with individuals who know the price of everything, but the value of nothing." – Phillip Fisher

"Why do stock market investors have so many friends? Because misery loves company."

"If you want to see an investment disappear, just ask a stock market investor to 'Hold my beer.'"

"In the stock market, the only thing that’s guaranteed is that nothing is guaranteed."

"If you don’t have the stomach for volatility, then the stock market will teach you the true meaning of ‘gut-wrenching.’"

"The stock market is like a rollercoaster: thrilling when you're up, terrifying when you're down, and nauseating the whole time."

"The best time to buy stocks is when you have money. The worst time to sell them is when you need money."

"The stock market is the only market where customers run out of the store when the prices go down."

"You know you're in trouble when your broker tells you to buy, and you ask, 'At what price?'"

These quotes capture the humorous side of navigating the often unpredictable world of the stock market!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts