Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny jokes about Dubai, UAE:


Why did the camel cross the road in Dubai?
Because it saw a mirage of a faster route!

Why don’t people in Dubai play hide and seek?
Because good luck hiding in the desert!

Why did the tourist go to Dubai?
To see if money really grows on palm trees!

What’s a camel’s favorite day in Dubai?
Hump Day, of course!

Why did the bicycle go to Dubai?
It wanted to see how it feels to be a luxury vehicle.

What do you call a sandstorm in Dubai?
A free exfoliation session!

Why don’t they have horror movies in Dubai?
Because the real estate prices are scary enough!

Why did the smartphone go to Dubai?
To get upgraded to a smart-mansion!

How do you know if someone is from Dubai?
Don’t worry, they’ll tell you in the first five minutes!

Why did the astronaut visit Dubai?
To see if the skyscrapers really reach the stars!

Why do they sell so many sunglasses in Dubai?
Because the future is just that bright!

What’s the most common job in Dubai?
Being a real estate agent – everyone’s trying to sell you a skyscraper!

Why did the tomato blush in Dubai?
Because it saw the Burj Khalifa and got altitude envy!

Why did the scarecrow move to Dubai?
To stand out in a field of opportunities!

Why don’t people in Dubai complain about the heat?
Because their air conditioning has air conditioning!

I hope these jokes bring a smile to your face!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts