Skip to main content

Featured

Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities:

 Here are 15 funny quotes about smart cities: "In a smart city, even the trash cans are probably more intelligent than me!" "Smart cities: where even the streetlights judge your bad parking." "In a smart city, getting lost is just your phone’s way of helping you explore." "I live in a smart city, but I still can’t figure out how to work the thermostat." "In a smart city, the Wi-Fi is faster than your coffee run!" "The only thing smarter than the city is the refrigerator that tells me I’m out of snacks." "I live in a smart city, but my GPS still can’t figure out my shortcuts." "Smart cities are great—until your fridge starts giving you diet advice." "In a smart city, even the pigeons probably have a data plan." "If my city’s so smart, why does it keep giving me traffic updates after I’m already stuck?" "Smart cities: Where the traffic lights are faster than your Tinder dates." &

Here are 15 funny quotes about healthy weight maintenance:



"I keep trying to lose weight, but it keeps finding me. I must be really good at hide and seek!"

"Diet tip: If you eat in the dark, the calories don't count. Trust me, I read it on the internet."

"I'm on the 'see-food' diet. I see food, and I eat it. Still working on the weight part."

"Exercise? I thought you said 'extra fries.' No wonder my weight isn't going anywhere."

"I have a love-hate relationship with my scale. It loves to tell me bad news, and I hate to hear it."

"My favorite exercise is a cross between a lunge and a crunch. It’s called lunch."

"Losing weight is like laundry: it’s better not to let it pile up."

"I burned 2000 calories today. I forgot to take the pizza out of the oven."

"My body is a temple, but clearly one with a fast-food drive-thru."

"They say the first step to weight loss is to stop eating so much. I say the first step is admitting I’m not ready to do that."

"I follow a strict diet: I avoid anything that makes me gain weight…like scales, mirrors, and pictures."

"I wish calories screamed when they were being burned. It would make exercise so much more satisfying."

"I don’t mean to brag, but I can eat my weight in snacks."

"Weight maintenance is just like a roller coaster—except there’s more screaming when you step on the scale."

"The only running I do is running out of excuses for why my diet isn't working."

These quotes put a humorous spin on the challenges of maintaining a healthy weight, making it all a bit more fun to tackle!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts